Bryan William Stewart Excellence in Film and Media Arts Scholarship
Full-time junior or senior enrolled in the College of Humanities & Social Sciences with a minimum GPA of 3.0 concentrating or majoring in film and media arts, screen arts, or a similar curriculum with demonstrated financial need
- College of Humanities & Social Sciences, Undergraduate
- Supplemental Questions
- What Screen Arts courses have you taken? List them by number and topic.
- Please indicate your level of financial need--i.e., do you have loans, need to hold a job to pay for your college and costs of living, etc.?
- What are your career ambitions?
- In a sentence or two, please describe a Screen Arts course project (a paper, a video, a screenplay, etc.) that you are particularly proud of.
- Please provide the name of an instructor from whom you have taken a course or courses in Screen Arts who would be most familiar with your work as a student.
- 1. By submitting this form, I hereby acknowledge the information I have provided is true and complete to the best of my knowledge, and I have completed this form voluntarily. I give my permission to disclose this information and photo to the scholarship donor/s or their families or representatives and the committee of reviewers tasked with selecting scholarship recipients. Furthermore, I give permission to use part or all of this information for internal LSU reporting and future media releases.
- 2. Full Name
- 3. Date
- Show 1 more