Adrienne Moore Student Award for Media and Public Affairs
Full-time undergraduate students who have declared or considering to declare a major in a program of study in the Manship School of Mass Communication; preference to students concentrating in political communication
- Manship School of Mass Communication, Reilly Center - Public Policy Research
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you planning to study abroad or away from LSU in the upcoming academic year?
- If so, please provide details related to your travel plans (location, travel dates, purpose of travel, estimated costs, etc.).
- Please provide an essay of at least 500 words indicating the reason for the travel and how it will contribute to your professional development (progress through the program, preparation for job market, etc.).
- 1. By submitting this form I hereby acknowledge the information I have provided is true and complete to the best of my knowledge and I have completed this form voluntarily. I give my permission to disclose this information and photo to the scholarship donor/s or their families or representatives. Furthermore, I give permission to use part or all of this information for internal LSU reporting and future media release.
- 2. Full Name
- 3. Date