Emily D. Mulcahy Graduate Student Travel Award Fund
Graduate student in the Department of Political Science traveling to present at a professional conference or travel with applicable research opportunities
- College of Humanities & Social Sciences, Political Science
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you planning to attend conferences, present papers, or travel for other academic purposes in the upcoming academic year?
- If so, please provide your travel details (dates, associated costs, purpose of travel, location, etc.).
- Please provide an essay of at least 500 words indicating the reason for the travel and how it will contribute to your professional development (progress through the program, preparation for job market, etc.).
- 1. By submitting this form I hereby acknowledge the information I have provided is true and complete to the best of my knowledge and I have completed this form voluntarily. I give my permission to disclose this information and photo to the scholarship donor/s or their families or representatives. Furthermore, I give permission to use part or all of this information for internal LSU reporting and future media release.
- 2. Full Name
- 3. Date