LSU College of Engineering FIRST Robotics Scholarship
First-year undergraduate students at LSU pursuing a degree in the College of Engineering with a minimum high school GPA of 3.0 who were involved in FIRST Robotics for at least one year during high school
- College of Engineering, Engineering - Administration
- Supplemental Questions
- How long have you been involved with FIRST Robotics?
- Have you participated in a FIRST local, regional, state, and/or national competition on a FIRST Robotics Competition (FRC) team or a FIRST Tech Challenge Team (FTC)?
- If you answered yes to the question above, please list the event and date below.
- Please provide a 500-word essay on your interest and involvement in FIRST, how it has impacted you, and how you think it will impact you as your pursue your engineering degree(s) at LSU.
- Applicants have the option to upload a resume or essay about their academic, volunteer, community service, leadership, and extracurricular activities.
- May we share your essay/story with FIRST as feedback on the impact of the program/organization?
- 1. By submitting this form I hereby acknowledge the information I have provided is true and complete to the best of my knowledge and I have completed this form voluntarily. I give my permission to disclose this information and photo to the scholarship donor/s or their families or representatives. Furthermore, I give permission to use part or all of this information for internal LSU reporting and future media release.
- 2. Full Name
- 3. Date
- Show 2 more